Bread Paneer Roll
BREAD PANEER ROLL-
Preparation Time-15 min.
Cooking Time -10 min.
· 1 tsp oil
· 6-8 Bread Slices
· 1 Cup Crumbled Paneer
· ¼ tsp cumin/ jeera
· ¼ tsp ginger garlic paste
· ¼ tsp red chili powder
· 2 pinches of garam masala powder
· Pinch of turmeric
· Salt as needed
· ¼ cup of green peas
· 1 tbsp butter for brushing
· 2 spoon corn floor
· Chopped coriander leaves
1. Take Paneer crumbled and keep aside.
2. Take the bread slices by trimming off the edges to remove browns.
3. Heat the pan with oil, add cumin let it crackle.
4. Sauté ginger paste until the raw smell goes off.
5. Add green peas and sauté.
6. Add red chili powder, salt, turmeric and garam masala.
7. Switch off the gas and stir well.
8. Add crumbled Paneer, coriander leaves and mix well. Make sure there is no dripping whey in the Paneer.
9. Divide the spiced Paneer mixture to 6 to 8 parts and make oblong balls.
10. Flatten the bread slices well with a chapati roller.
11. Make a thin paste of the corn flour with little water. Brush the edges of the bread with this paste.
12. Place a Paneer ball at one edge of the bread. Roll it and press off the edges on all sides to seal the edges.
13. Preheat the oven to 180 to 200 C and bake for 5 to 8 min. or until golden.
14. If you don’t want to use oven then all Paneer rolls you can shallow fry in a pan.
15. Serve with Green chutney or tomato ketchup.