Chilly Paneer is a very easy to make recipe . It is a very good starter.
Cooking Time-20 min.
Sauce for seasoning
· ¾ tbsp soya sauce
· ½ tbsp chilli sauce( to your taste)
· ½ to 1 tsp vinegar
· 200 grms paneer
· 3 tbsp. corn flour
· 2 pinches of pepper powder
· oil as needed
· 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
· 2 tbsp. chopped spring onions greens
· 2 tbsp chopped spring onion whites
· ½ cup sliced capsicum
· 1 medium onion cubed
· 1 to 2 green chilies slit and reseeded
1. Make a thick batter of cornflour, pepper and salt using little water.
2. Add Paneer to the batter and deep fry or shallow fry.
3. Retain little oil in the pan, fry garlic.
4. Fry onion, capsicum, green chilli, green onions. Until partially cooked. Add all sauces and vinegar.
5. Take Corn flour, add that to a bowl and mix with 2.5 tbsp water. Stir well.
6. Pour corn flour mixture to the pan. Cook till the sauce thickens.
7. Add fried cubes and sauté for 2 minutes.
8. Garnish with some green onions.
9. Serve paneer chilli hot as a starter.