You can skip using garlic and onion and make a no onion no garlic kadai Paneer.
Cooking Time- 20min.
Serve 3-4 person
· 1 ½ cup paneer
· 2 onions cubed (optional)
1 cup chopped Tomatoes
· ¾ cup cubed capsicums (green or red or both)
· 1 tsp ginger garlic paste or only ginger paste
· Pinch of turmeric
· 1 tbspn. Dhaniya(whole)
· 3 to 4 red chilies (whole)
· ½ tsp garam masala
· ½ tsp kasoori methi
· Salt to taste
· 1 tbsp. Oil or as required
· Some Coriander leaves chopped.
1. Dry roast separately red chilies and coriander seeds, cool and Pulse them in a blender to make a coarse powder.
2. Heat oil in a kadai , fry ginger garlic paste till the brown color.
3. Fry tomatoes with salt and turmeric until soft and mushy. Add garam masala and sauté .
4. Add both color capsicum and sauté. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add paneer after that kasuri methi.
6. Stir and cook just for 2 minutes.
7. Kadai paneer is ready now garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with Chapati or paratha.