It is very easy and quick recipe.
Preparation Time-10 min.
Cooking time-10 min.
· 1 cup crumbled paneer
· 1 ½ tsp oil or as needed
· ½ tbspn cumin
· 1 large onion finally chopped
· 1 tbspn ginger garlic paste
· 1 tomato chopped finely (you can use puree or mashed for quick cooking)
· ¼ cup green peas
· 1 pinch Turmeric
· salt to taste
· ½ tsp red chilli powder
· ¾ tsp garam masala powder (according to taste)
· Some Coriander leaves finely chopped
1. Take paneer and crumbled . Keep aside.
2. Heat a Pan and add oil, add cumin seeds and allow them to crackles.
3. Add onions and fry until light brown.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste, sauté until the raw smell goes off.
5. Add mashed or puree of tomatoes, salt and turmeric. Sauté for 2 - 3 minutes.
6. Add peas . Sauté until peas turns soft.
7. Add red chili powder, kasuri methi, garam masala. Mix and sauté until the raw smell goes off from the mixture.
8. Add crumble Paneer to the pan. Stir and fry till everything blends well just for 2 min. Do not overcook , Paneer turns rubbery and hard. It must be moist and soft as well.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
10. Serve with roti or paratha.