PANEER BUTTER MASALA-
Paneer butter masala recipe made easy with simple cooking, You can easily prepare without onion and garlic also .
Preparation Time -5 min.
Cooking Time -25min.
Serves: 4 to 5
· 1 tbsp. Oil
1 Cup cubed Paneer
· 1 cubed onions, 3 medium (optional)
· 3 large finely chopped tomatoes
· salt as required
· 8 to 10 cashew nuts
· 1 tsp. coriander powder
· ½ tbspn. garam masala powder
¾ tbspn. kashmiri red chilli powder
· 1 ½ tbsp. Butter
· 1 bay leaf
· 3 green cardamom
· 1 small cinnamon stick
· 2 to 3 cloves
· ½ tsp ginger garlic paste (if you avoid garlic take ¾spn ginger paste
· 250 grams paneer (2 ful cups)
· ½ tsp. kasuri methi
· 3 tbsp cream
· few coriander leaves for garnish
1. Heat a pan with oil, fry onions until they turn transparent.
2. Fry tomatoes with salt for 3 minutes. Cook covered till the mixture turns soft and mushy.
3. Add garam masala, coriander powder, cashews, red chili powder . Fry until the mix gets roasted well and it should begin to leave the sides of the pan. Switch off the heat
4. When the mixture cools, blend it with 1 cup water in a blender to very smooth.
5. Add butter to the same pan, add bay leaf, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and fry for 1 to 2 min.
6. Pour the blended puree, add red chili powder, if desired add ¼ to ½ cup of water. Cook for 5 min. Let the gravy reach the desired consistency before you add paneer.
7. Add kasuri methi . Stir well and cook for 3 minutes more. Add cream if desired.
8. Transfer butter paneer masala to a serving bowl and garnish with cream and coriander leaves.
You can skip using garlic and onion and make a no onion no garlic paneer butter masala.