Preparation Time-10 min
· 2 bunches Blanched spinach squeezed and chopped
· Bread crumbs 1/4 cup
· Salt to taste
· Green chillies finely chopped 4-5
· Paneer (cottage cheese) 1 cup
· Oil 2 tablespoons
· 3 Finally chopped Onions or onion patse
· Ginger and garlic paste 1 ½tbspn
· 2 medium Tomatoes chopped
· Red chilli powder 1/4 teaspoon
· Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
· Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
· Some Fresh coriander leaves chopped
Mix chopped spinach and breadcrumbs with salt and chopped chillies.
Divide the spinach mixture into sixteen equal sized balls. Stuff grated paneer into them.
Heat oil for frying in a pan or kadai.
Deep-fry the koftas till golden brown. Drain onto an tissue paper.
Heat two tablespoon of oil in a pan or kadai. Add onions and fry till golden in colour.
Add ginger and garlic pastes. Cook till oil surfaces.
Add tomatoes and cook for eight to ten minutes.
Add red chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala powder and salt. Stir and cook for about 5-6 minutes.
Add one cup of water. Bring it to a boil and simmer for five minutes on low flame.
Add more water if gravy is too thick.(as par your required)
Arrange all koftas in a serving dish and pour hot gravy on top and serve.
Garnished with chopped coriander.
|PALAK PANEER KOFTA|