Paneer stir Fry with vegetable....
Paneer stir fry with vegetable
Preparation Time- 5min.
|Paneer Stir Fry with Vegetables|
Cooking Time- 10 min.
Serves: 2 to 3
· 1 ¼ cup paneer small cubes
· 1.5 tsp oil
· ½ tsp cumin seeds
· 1 tsp grated ginger
· ¾ cup carrots (chopped)
· ¾ cup Capsicum (chopped)
· ¾ cup Beans (chopped)
· ¾ cup corn (frozen)
· ½ cup chopped spring onions
· ½ garam masala
· ¼ kasuri methi
· Pinch of amchur powder (optional)
· Pinch of turmeric
· Pinch of chili powder
1. Chop all veggies very finely.
2. Use corn frozen corn.
3. Cut paneer to small cubes. keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin and sauté till they begin to crackle.
5. Add ginger and fry until it light brown.
6. Add corn, carrot, capsicum, Beans and spring onions. Sprinkle salt and fry until all veggies and corn is done.
7. Add paneer, garam masala, turmeric powder and kasuri methi. You can also use amchur powder (if you want). Mix and stir fry just for 2-3 minutes.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve with chapatti or nan.