Cooking Time-20 min.
· Sooji / rava/semolina : ½ cup
· Water: 1 cup
· Corn kernels: ¼ cup
· Fine chopped capsicum: ¼ cup
· Fine chopped onions: ¼ cup
· Fine chopped coriander leaves: 2 tbsp
· Fine chopped green chilly : 1-2
· Salt to taste
· Oil 1 tsp
· More oil for deep frying
· Bread crumbs: ½ cup
· Chilly flakes: 1tbsp
· For making batter -------
· Maida/ all-purpose flour: 1 tbsp
· Water ¼ cup
1. Heat the pan at medium heat and add water, sooji, onion, capsicum, corn, coriander, green chilly, salt and oil.
2. Cook and stir it continuously till mixture starts leaving the surface.
3. Transfer the mixture in a plate and let it cool down (approx 10 min).
4. In the meanwhile take maida in a small bowl and make a batter by mixing little water at a time and keep it aside.
5. Take bread crumbs in a plate .
6. Mixture should be warm before making the cutlets.
7. Now take some oil in your palms and take small amount of sooji mixture in your hand.
8. Make a round shape or your favorite shape cutlet. Make all the cutlets and keep them in a plate.
9. Now dip the cutlets in the maida batter and roll them in bread crumbs.
10. Deep fry them in medium hot oil till they are golden brown and crispy from both the sides.
11. Serve them hot and crisp with green chutney or ketchup.
You can add more finally chopped veggies and you can make any shape cutlets of your choice.