Rice flour poori...
Chawal ke aate ki poori
Chawal ke aate ki Poori or rice flour Poori is a very tasty and delicious dish which is enjoyed by the family members. This makes it easy to cook. This amazing and mouth watering Chawal ke aate ki Poori takes only 10 min for Cooking and for the preparation takes 20-30 min. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for Sunday or any special day then Chawal ke aate ki Poori is a best option for you. The flavor of Chawal ke aate ki Poori is palatable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this. Try this Chawal ke aate ki Poori and make happy your family and loved one.
Rest time- 20 min.
Cooking Time- 10 min.
Serve- 4 person
· Rice flour – 2 cup
· Oil – 1 tbsp
· Carom seed
· Salt to taste
· Coriander leaves chopped
· Oil – for frying Pooris
1. Warm some water for kneading rice flour to make dough.
2. In a big mixing bowl take rice flour, coriander leave, carom seeds, salt and mix everything well.
3. Then add lukewarm water in small parts and start the kneading dough.
4. Drizzle 1 tsp of oil, continue kneading till the dough become soft and smooth.
5. Cover the dough and keep aside for 20 min. to rest.
6. Heat some oil in a wok or pan for deep frying the pooris.
7. Pinch small to medium size balls from the dough and cover them to prevent from drying.
8. Now take a ball, coat with flour and roll into round shape like a poori.
9. Gently slide the rolled pooris in oil and deep fry until it gets puffy and golden brown from both sides.
10. Drain out the fried pooris on kitchen paper towels to remove excess oil.
11. Serve delicious rice flour pooris steaming hot with aloo- tamatar gravy or any other type of sabzi you can serve along with some chutney and pickle also.
12. Always serve hot.
If you feel problem to make pooris then add little wheat aata with rice flour for making dough.